Welcome to the business of making memories. The only question now is where will you and your photo booth go? Photo booths make every event fun, exciting and memorable.
There is a world of opportunity!
- Weddings – Photography during a wedding is as timeless as the white dress and flower bouquet. Family and guests will love the personalized memento they create to remember the special day. Consider creating a partnership with local wedding planners, venues, photographers, and other vendors. Advertise on wedding planning websites such as The Knot or Zola.
- Birthdays – Kids and adults alike love to “ham it up” for the camera during birthday parties. Creativity and laughs will flow while everyone is making silly faces and posing with props. Advertise through social media on local pages and parent groups to let your community know this service is available.
- Corporate Functions – Photo Booths not only offer an opportunity to capture the moment but can also play a significant role in team building and camaraderie. From holiday parties to product launches, photo booths help break the ice and are an easy way to encourage employee and client interaction. Join professional networking groups to learn about upcoming functions and discuss how your business can support their needs.
- Charity Events – An amazing feature of your photo booth is how customizable the photos can be. From glitz and glam to circus tents. Photo booths can fit any event theme! Photo booths create personal engagement which in turn, can make the charity event more successful. Networking with professional groups, as well as, partnering with event planning vendors are a great way to advertise your services.
- Fairs & Festivals – Costumes, and props and poses, oh my! Everyone is already in a great mood when they arrive at a fair! You provide the photo booth and props, they provide the smile and the silliness can go on and on! Your photo booth will create an immersive and memorable experience for all ages. To join these events, you may need to purchase space or become a sponsor for the event. Talk to the event coordinator to discuss the benefits of hosting a photo booth.
- School Dances – Ah, everyone remembers their school dances. From the first elementary school Spring Fling to Senior Prom. From the goofiest pose with your best friend to the smile with your high school love, photo booths capture the moment. Imagine the smiles for years to come with keepsakes provided by your photo booth. Advertising on social media, joining Parent/Teacher groups, and talking to your local school district is a great way to get your business out there!
Holiday parties, Anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinceaneras…. the list goes on. Creativity and versatility is the name of the game with your photo booth.
To learn more about building your photo booth business, contact ATA Photo Booths at 888-530-6661 or check out their website at www.ataphotobooths.com