ATA Photobooths Software Support
We’re committed to you getting the most out of AtA Photo Booths Software. Our support pages include everything from starting guides to FAQ’s, user manuals, video tutorials and more. If you don’t find what you need here, you can always contact us
Using ATA Photobooths Booth
Why is my live view slow and the countdown erratic ?
- If this is a new or modified screen template, try switching to a stock template such as Blue Leather to test.
- If the issue goes away then it is a problem with the screen file.
- Try turning off any outlines or drop shadows in the screen design.
- Check your timing; for a 5 second countdown you need at least that much time between photos.
Should i upgrade to windows 10?
Why is my camera not detected ?
- Make sure the camera is turned on and in one of the standard modes (M, P, Tv or Av).
- Try a different USB cable.
- Try removing the memory card and restart the computer and camera.
Why does my software hang and not start up?
Why won't my printer print ?
- If Ataphotobooths doesn’t have a built-in driver for your printer and you are using the Windows Printer Option, make sure you have the correct printer selected in Ataphotobooths. Sometimes Windows creates a copy of the printer (named Copy 1, etc.) when you plug the printer into a different USB port. To verify, go to Devices and Printers in the Windows Control Panel.
- If you have Ataphotobooths set to the wrong printer then the software will not print. To keep Windows from adding copies of your printer, it is best to always plug a printer into the same USB port every time to prevent this.
- To find out which printer is the correct one, try printing a Windows test page and see if it prints. Then select that printer in Ataphotobooths.