Primera IP60 Photo Printer
The latest revolution in full-color digital photo printing is here: Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer! This professional-grade printer was designed specifically for photo booths, professional photography, cruise lines, school and sports photography, event photography, amusement parks and much more. IP60 exhibits the fastest print speeds, highest photo quality, and even the lightest weight at only 8 lbs!
- Fastest printing: 2x6 photo strips in 3.5 seconds; 4x6 prints in 7 seconds
- Highest print resolution: up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Lightest weight: IP60 weighs just 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Lowest Cost/Print: IP60 averages $0.12 (USD) per 4x6 photo
- Most versatile: print 2x6, 4x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18, 6x24 (yes, panoramas!) without changing supplies
- Widest range of substrates: Gloss, Matte, Luster, Woven, Repositionable adhesive and more
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Impressa IP60 printer uses Dye ink
- Dye ink (SKU 053494) ensures vibrant, bright colors for your photos.
• Print Method: Thermal inkjet
• Print Resolutions: Up to 4800 DPI ( 1200 x 1200 dpi native; up to 1200 x 4800 dpi )
• Print Speeds: Draft Mode: 4.5" per second | Normal Mode: 1.8" per second | High Quality Mode: 0.8" per second
• Ink Tanks: Single high capacity Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink cartridge; process black (Part Number 53494)
• Colors: 16.7 million
• Color Matching: ICC color profiles for all Primera-supplied media. Ability to add custom ICC color profiles for other media types.
• Max. Print Width: 6" (152.4 mm)
• Media Types: Roll-fed pressure-sensitive paper and adhesive backed paper
• Media Sensing: Fixed see-through sensor for detecting media presence.
• Supply Roll: 6" (152mm) maximum diameter on 3" (76mm) core with Smart Chip.
• Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending)
• Indicator Lights: Power, Ink, Paper, Error
• Operating Systems: Window 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X 10.9+ (coming soon)
• Data Interface: USB 2.0
• Printing Software: Primera Snap included; can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics programs
• Electrical Rating: 12VDC, 5.0A ( Power Consumption: 120 VAC : 5 amp operating maximum, 0.5 amp idle)
• Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts - USA/Canada/Japan plug
• Regulatory Approvals / Certifications: UL, UL-C, FCC Class B, CE
• Printer Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
• Printer Dimensions: 12.7"W x 8.25"H x 15"D (323mmW x 210mmH x 381mmD)
• IMPORTANT: Ink, photo paper, and USB cable not included